Federal Representatives

U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe (R)

U.S. Senator
James M. Inhofe (R)

Washington, D.C. Office:
205 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510-3603
Main:  (202) 224-4721
FAX:  (202) 228-0380

Tulsa Office*:
1924 S. Utica Avenue
Suite 530
Tulsa, OK 74104-6511
Phone:  918-748-5111
FAX:  918-748-5119

If you are a resident of Oklahoma experiencing difficulties with a Federal Government Agency or needing assistance from Senator Inhofe’s office, please visit the Constituent Services page.  You will be directed to fill out an information form that is needed for caseworkers in the Oklahoma offices to get back to you in a timely manner.

U.S. Senator Lankford

U.S. Senator Lankford (R)

U.S. Senator
James Lankford (R)


Washington, D.C. Office:
316 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-5754

Tulsa Office*:
401 South Boston Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74135
Phone: 918-581-7651

Residents of the State of Oklahoma can contact Senator James Lankford’s office for assistance in dealing with federal agencies.  Call 405-231-4941 and a member of his staff will assist you.  Or, visit his Constituent Services page.

U.S. Representative Frank Lucas (R)

Your Congressman:
U.S. Representative
Frank D. Lucas (R)


Washington, D.C. Office:
2405 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Main:  (202) 225-5565

Yukon Office*:
10952 NW Expressway Suite B
Yukon, OK 73099
Phone: (405) 373-1958

Residents of Oklahoma’s 3rd Congressional District can visit the Constituent Services page when seeking help or services from Congressman Lucas.