The 2012 American Legion Flag & Emblem catalog features more than 50 new items. Legion family members who have placed an Emblem Sales order in the past three years should have received a catalog. Catalogs also can be requested, free of charge, online at emblem.legion.org/inforequest.asp.
Additions to the 2012 catalog include:
• New items for Legion Riders, including garage shirts, ladies apparel, flags, hats, pins and patches.
• New Auxiliary items, including rings, jewelry, shirts, and coins.
• New Sons of The American Legion polos
• New patches and caps for Blue Star supporters
• New Legion dress shirts & ties
• New uniform accessories, including belts and bib scarves.
Legion family members wishing to shop online can do so by going to Emblem Sales’ website at emblem.legion.org/default.asp.
How do I purchase the most recent emblem sales catalog?
You can request the American Legion Catalog at the following website: https://emblem.legion.org/inforequest.asp